Ideal for organisations whose first aid equipment includes an Automated External Defibrillators (AED), as it covers how to use an AED with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to treat someone who is having a sudden cardiac arrest.
- First aid for unresponsive adult casualties, including the use of an AED.
- Suitable for people aged 16+ who don’t have a current first aid certificate but want to learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- AED with life support certificate which is valid for three years
- We also offer an automated external defibrillators course for those who do have a current first aid certificate.
This course covers:
- helping someone who is unresponsive and breathing
- helping someone who is unresponsive and not breathing
- how to use an AED.
- This course is currently available at our London, Salford, Edinburgh and Reading venues – call to organise a training session for a group of up to 15 people at your workplace
- Delegates must be physically able to provide colleagues with first aid, e.g. able to kneel on the floor and administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation, in line with the Health & Safety Executive’s (HSE) Approved Code of Practice.
- Learners must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course and attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
- Please see parking details below, please be aware that any parking information given is subject to availability and therefore can not be guaranteed on the day of training. We advise that delegates arrive in advance of the course start time to guarantee admission.