This course is suitable for people who have a current first aid certificate and want to learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Automated external defibrillator certificate – valid for three years
- Suitable for people aged 16+
- Available at our London, Salford, Edinburgh and Reading venues – call to organise a training session for a group of up to 15 people at your workplace
This course contains:
- Unresponsive and breathing (recap)
- Unresponsive and not breathing (recap)
- Heart rhythms
- Chain of survival
- How to use an AED
- After use and ongoing maintenance of an AED.
We also offer an AED with life support course for people who don’t have a current first aid certificate.
- Delegates must be physically able to provide colleagues with first aid, e.g. able to kneel on the floor and administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation, in line with the Health & Safety Executive’s (HSE) Approved Code of Practice.
- Learners must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course and attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
- Please see parking details below, please be aware that any parking information given is subject to availability and therefore can not be guaranteed on the day of training. We advise that delegates arrive in advance of the course start time to guarantee admission.