Ideal for organisations who require a current emergency first aid at work qualification.
- Ideal for small to medium-sized organisations and/or low risk industries (e.g. retail)
- Emergency First aid at work certificate – valid for three years
- Meets the requirements specified by the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- Practical, hands-on approach that delivers the skills and confidence to use first aid skills in a real-life situation
- Assessed using a range of practical demonstrations, question and answer sessions, quizzes and engaging activities
- Training pack including a host of resources to help practice the skills covered
If your needs assessment identifies a requirement for additional first aid training (e.g. due to having employees with a medical condition), we recommend the three-day first aid at work course which teaches the skills to recognise and treat a wider range of injuries and medical conditions.
- Delegates must be physically able to provide colleagues with first aid, e.g. able to kneel on the floor and administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation, in line with the Health & Safety Executive’s (HSE) Approved Code of Practice.
- Learners must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course and attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
- Please see parking details below, please be aware that any parking information given is subject to availability and therefore can not be guaranteed on the day of training. We advise that delegates arrive in advance of the course start time to guarantee admission.