This course is suitable for people aged 16+ who have previously completed a first aid at work course and need to renew their first aid at work qualification for another three years in order to continue to act as a first aider for their workplace.
- Ideal for large organisations, high risk industries (e.g. construction) and organisations which have staff with known medical conditions or disabilities.
- First aid at work certificate – valid for three years
- Meets the requirements specified by the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- Practical, hands-on approach that delivers the skills and confidence to use first aid skills in a real-life situation
- Assessed using a range of practical demonstrations, question and answer sessions, quizzes and engaging activities
- Training pack including a host of resources to help practice the skills covered
It is your responsibility to ensure you have previously held a full three-day first aid at work certificate; on successful completion of this course any certificate issued without this prior training will be invalid
- Delegates must be physically able to provide colleagues with first aid, e.g. able to kneel on the floor and administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation, in line with the Health & Safety Executive’s (HSE) Approved Code of Practice.
- Learners must be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course and attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
- Please see parking details below, please be aware that any parking information given is subject to availability and therefore can not be guaranteed on the day of training. We advise that delegates arrive in advance of the course start time to guarantee admission.